Tuesday 3 August 2010

Polar bears and camels.

I went shopping the other day and nipped into Debenhams to have a look at the H by Henry Holland range. I think its fantastic value for low prices, seeing as it is designer. In ICT a few weeks ago we were producing a magazine article and mine was the launch of his new range modelled by Pixie Geldof. Since then I have been slightly obsessed with him. There was a sale on so I decided to treat myself to a 'Bagazine'.

Its a lovely clutch bag and if I ever decide to leave my house, I shall be using it. I love the colours which will go with any outfit and update a LBD.

I then went to go buy Vogue but saw a free Erdem tote with Harper's Bazaar. I decided to buy that and come back later for the Vogue. Its beautiful, it has a print of drawn models on the front but I cant find a picture on the net and my phones currently broken.

In other news, whilst flicking through the trends for next season, I saw the heavy knits and faux fur. S owhen my mother was throwing things out of her closet, I claimed her white knitted cardi and nipped down to the haberdashery and pinned some faux fur to it. I doubt I'll ever where it outside the house but once I get round to sewing it, I think it will look okay. I was mainly inspired by this Julien Macdonald peice in the Fall 2010 collection.
I shall upload a picture when I finish, oh and find an alternitave method to do so...

No comments:

Post a Comment