Friday 13 August 2010



A little while back I bought 2 metres of a stretchy fabric in a olive colour. It was spur of the moment and I still havn't made anything with it. I remembered a site I used to play on when I was younger and you could draw out designs, so that what I did!


The mouse pad on my laptop is in need of being callobrated, so its a bit hippoty-hop. I have alot of fabric there and it only cost me about £3.50 but I'm not to fussed if it goes wrong.


I've also been in scour of a prom dress for when I leave school. I'v got a while to wait yet but I thought if i save all my pocket money and babysitting money I could buy a really nice one. I really want one in a style like Taylors when she attended the 2010 Costume Institute Gala Benefit ...
Its Ralph Lauren but I'm unsure of the price, what I'm sure of is that I wont be able to afford it. I love the angelic look and the magnificent beading. I'm in love with it. It hails from the Ralph Lauren Spring 2005 RTW selection.
If anyone could give me the price I'd be so grateful. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment