Friday 25 June 2010

Hello!

Its suddenly dawned on me how antisocial I am, I mean, I told my friends I wasn't going out just so I could make a dress and listen to the Dreamboats and Peticoats album.


I elasticated the waistband, but then when I attached the top I messed it up, so it doesn't stretch now. I want to be in the 1950s at the moment, so all my outfits are based on that decade. :)

Oh, I've got a picture of my beautiful woolen jacket, be warned, it was took a while back, and I'm not looking my best...

Excuse my Edward Cullen poster. Like most children my age, I am obsessed! The top and skirt hail from H&M and both the Cameo brooch and jacket come from charity shops. My sisters gave me The Short Life Of Bree Tanner to read, so I'm off to do so! Ciao for now! x

2 comments:

  1. I love this dress. so cute! and this woolen jacket is very, very Chanel. xo

    the-red-zebra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the polka dot dress

    Tc

    Check out our blog hope you follow it

    www.frontrowmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete